QUESTIONS FOR CALL REQUEST WITH CUBICCO DESIGN/DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Dear Valued customer,
The nature of the questionnaire below is for our team to be better informed prior to scheduling a call with you to discuss your potential future project. We consider your time and our time valuable and answers to the questions below will allow us enough information to better guide you and assist your needs in a more efficient manner. Thank you kindly for your interest in Cubicco and we look forward to scheduling a call as soon as we receive the information below from you.
CUBICCO TRAINS AND CERTIFIES BUILDERS TO ASSEMBLE THE UNITS - THESE ARE NOT “SELF-BUILD” UNITS.
CUBICCO ONLY WORKS WITH DEVELOPERS AND BUILDERS SEEKING TO BUILD 10 OR MORE UNITS IN A PLANNED COMMUNITY SETTING.
Please describe your current occupation / field of employment
Please provide address of property
What are the dimensions of the site / total area?
WHAT TYPE OF PROGRAM ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Estimated square feet desired
HOW MANY UNITS ARE YOU CONSIDERING?
Under what is the property CURRENTLY zoned?
Please provide the Jurisdiction Having Authority for your property (Building/Permitting Department)
Do you have a budget in mind for your project?
Are you in a flood zone? If so what is the “base flood elevation”?
HOW WILL CUBICCO HELP YOU?
We will engineer and permit your unit(s) through the State of Florida per Florida Building Code and Chapter 44 High Velocity Hurricane Zone to meet 180 MPH Cat D windstorms. Cubicco will deliver the finished home (with noted exceptions below) to your site once the foundations have been poured and inspected. Do note that you will have to hire an Architect or engineer and a General Contractor to permit the foundations and utility connections to the unit at your local jurisdiction having authority. If you need assistance with this process we will gladly recommend 2 or 3 trusted professionals for you to obtain pricing from. Cubicco is not a financing entity but we will entertain Joint Venture proposals. If we have the above information from you we can give you an estimate of the size of site you will need in order to execute your project. Do note we provide master planning and site design services, please inquire about master planning services if desired.
We have some units, which have been pre-approved, but we mostly engineer custom units as they sell. You will have some ability to customize your space. We provide a basic level of design initially; architectural & engineering costs may apply depending on the extent of the project.
Included in Unit Pricing:
• Complete installed Cubicco Unit on site by Cubicco Team • Attachment of units together and to foundation/piles • All interior drywall and finish, where units attach together • Finished interior walls, doors, standard light fittings and electrical components • All Electrical Wiring • All Plumbing • Finished HVHZ 180 MPH impact rated exterior windows & doors • Exterior & Interior finish (Spray Cork) • TPO Roofing • HVAC System Hot Water Heater • Bathroom Fixtures • Kitchen sink & cabinets • Underside of Unit is completely finished, including Fire Proof Fiber Board • R45 Walls & Floor, R52 Roof (big energy savings) • Built in Rain Gutters to harvest rain water
Excluded in Unit Pricing:
• Floor finish • Appliances
• Any structural engineering & construction below units (footers/foundation)
• Stairs as required
• Railings as required
• Any MEP site work & engineering below the units including rain water harvesting system (can be added as option), connection to site utilities
• Cut, fill & site preparation work
• Unit delivery costs
Hello and thank you for your interest in Cubicco!
Please note that our units are not intended for self-build projects. The assembly process involves strict training over a period of time which has to be done through a CAP or “Certified Assembly Partner”. For this reason, Cubicco only works with developers and builders seeking to build 10 or more units in a planned community setting. We do have offer a variety of different models and would be happy to assist with master planning your project/community upon retrieval of your property survey.
We'll be in touch shortly.